Friday, September 11, 2009

Is this happening!

Purple what an amazing color! I am blogging i thought i would never. but i am, in fact blogging. i love talking about myself (hehe) so why not have one! So life is going good lately i changed my hair color to brown and for those who know me that is a pretty big change! But as a great friend of mine said. ONCE A BLONDE ALWAYS A BLONDE. So now i am headed back in the direct of the blonde world. The world i know and love. I am working at a new salon. It's good very fast paced, different than what i am used to, it's making me happy though. Less stress thats for sure.

Winter oh how i dread thee. I am so sad that it's getting closer, looks like hibernation is closer than we thought. I have to find something fun to do this winter to keep me occupied, besides eat haha, this winter. Maybe i will take up snowboarding, now that would be funny.

My first born child Bowie my son is amazing, he is ten pounds now and his curls are curlier than ever. I love him like i love a human being it's might be getting a little out of hand. All i talk or care about is my dog but oh well haha. Every time i see a dog on the street i sing a little song, now don't laugh k, here it is "dogs dogs all type of dogs tiny crazy curly dogs" this is true. My main passion in life is dogs. and i used to be a dog hater if you will. thought they were smelly, but now after my first born son has changed my life. Casey if you ever read this it's for you "wanna holddddddddddddddddd you " love little rusty.

The most excited thing to write about is i'm going to florida!!!!!!!!!!!! Todd here i come. Disney world epcot, alligator farm, beach, the works. and i have been missing my best friend too much.

Well for my first post that will be it!

love, Jayde-a-kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment