Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Fall of Summer

Facebook. What the hell. honestly i look at it way too much and it's crazy. the more i look at it the crazier i think it gets. people put up crazy stuff. and say crazy stuff things most people wouldn't give a shit about but lets be honest isn't that the internet for you. k my rant is over


Suzanne came to play it was great. the night ended a bit short things went a little differently than planned. We were supposed to play with some great loves of my hehe but i ended up carless. We went and got some yummy pizza and played with my dog. I am so glad she came to play my little kitty. I have come to realize that this summer has been so different than others. All my other summers have been full of parties and parties and parties. This was a chill summer but a good one. Maybe thats what happens as years go on. Either way it's not what you do or were you are at it's who your with. You can live in any city any town and if you have good friends it doesn't matter.

So fall is here lets be honest every day i make a drive up the canyon. Long drive but beautiful one and every day i notice more and more colored leaves. I can try and pretend it's not happening but for sure it is. I guess i will just have to embrace that summer is gone. We will peel the freckles from our sholders and shed what is left of our summer skin!

Scarfs and peacoats here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: