Friday, October 23, 2009

Chapters

So i think back to all the friends that have some what come and gone in my life but are still imprinted in my mind. i meet new great people and they make my life even that much better. You meet certain people that make your life so much brighter. Friends and people are chapters in our lives. and it's okay if sometimes those people loose touch or fade away they will be remebered as a great chapter to your story. Then some may come back in and it may be great. Then there are some great ones that are Always around they may live miles and miles away but they are always there, those are the greatest ones. i am so happy to have met the people in my life that i have. and to keep meeting great people that i adore and make my life so much fun. And those that i am able to always keep around i am so thankful for that. Too all the new great friends and new great adventures to come i can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment